What does the CCPA consider as “personal information”:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
- Commercial information including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Biometric information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information (PII) as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Data we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data that we have collected from you;
- You have the right to opt-out of us selling your information.
If you would like to proceed with one of the rights, please contact email@example.com. By doing this you understand that you may not experience the full benefits of Hey Milestone, as opting out limits our ability to tailor content for you.
Please keep in mind that we have to verify your identity before processing your request, so therefore contact us with the email address linked to your Hey Milestone account. We may deny your request to know and/or delete if we cannot verify your identity to a reasonable or reasonably high degree of certainty.